Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

Two words: Ryoushi Awesome (well, he's kind of a scopophobic bum most of the time...and his last name's Morino...)

I digress! He's the first character in an anime that I have called cute outside of fanfiction/fanart, so I think this guy deserves some props.
(HAHA. He's so GREAT)

Some snapshots:







Yeah, he's a "bum" (quoting the main character, Ryouko Ookami) and has problems with being seen, but I like his character. Though he's usually lame on a regular basis, he's always resolved and honest when he's needed most, especially as a friend/companion/same thing, aro. Though he does like Ookami, he's not a pervert (like, cough cough, some anime make their male characters) and he doesn't make himself seem any more than he is in order to look good for his love interest (plus it's kind of funny how he cowers when people stare at him, but I won't get into that today) . He's kind of like...a role model, I guess? A lame and yet cool role model. A fictional character, true, but still someone I can identify and look up to.

I'm sorry, that still sounded kind of pathetic. Hahahahaha~

If you ever get the chance, watch Ookami-san! It's not the greatest anime (a few cheesy moments, impeccable pachinko shots, Taiga-from-Toradora-like female protagonist, some suggestive moments/comments), but overall I think it made for a lot of laughs and an interesting storyline. The ending was also slightly disappointing...but I can wait for the visual novels, which hopefully will have a more extended plot and better wrap up.

...The humor is repeating on me. Excuse me while I go /fake/cough for a bit.

...
...
...

Back! But I'm out of time...so see you!

There WILL Be More On This Anime Later,

D.B.P.

P.S. Yeah, you know that guy? Amazing. And that blonde girl in the corner...?
It's a guy. The President tends to crossdress to get information.

No comments:

Post a Comment