Thursday, July 15, 2010

Missile--(!)---laneous.

I FAIL AT FORMATTING THESE STUPID THINGS (i.e....the blog)...blimey.

(Shush, I know I'm American)

Today's my aunt's birthday! I was planning to draw something for her, but I got off-track drawing one of my characters; Aaki. Which turned out well, actually, but still.

Gah. (AAKI~)

Thank goodness tomorrow's the last day of my prep class. Let's see; I have about three to four hours left to draw it so if I start now(which I haven't yet), I could finish by eight or nine...

...But then again, what should I draw? What do women like? I'm not really similar to her, so I don't rightfully know what the heck she would like. Not to mention that I'm sick and sniffling, which has very little to do with this problem, but also means I'll be dripping snot all over my sketchbook.

Urgh.

Abrupt End To This Nasty Business(If only in real life--!),

-Ama

3 comments:

  1. Nah, I think your layout is cool~ There are awesome Hetalia pictures everywhere! I love that one with Japan and America~

    Happy Birthday to your aunt, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see what's wrong with your background...? Anyways, women like cute things (maybe, or that's just me <3) like flowers~ and cakes~ and desserts. Please draw food and flowers is what I'm saying. Oh yeah, while watching out for dripping snots all over your sketchbook, please watch out for (my) drools too. They might be all over the place before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. /Sputters/ I have my drool shield!

    ReplyDelete